Athletes are more in tune with the environment than the average consumer and they are passionate about the products and services they buy. Event Organizers truly care about the footprint their events create and are under pressure from municipalities, sponsors and participants to do the right thing when it comes to the environment. Both are receptive to supporting environmentally sustainable companies.
FitPlanet is perfectly positioned to help environmentally responsible companies communicate their commitment to the environment. Our flagship services are the Green Business Partner Program and the Sustainability Sponsorship Program. In addition, we create customized programs and campaigns that help you connect with and inspire your customers.
Green Business Partner Program
Here's how it works:
- Qualify your company. All members of the Green Business Partner Program must be legitimate 'green' companies. So we gather information from you about the company's operations, product and business practices.
- Issue the Green Business Partner logo. We send you the logo to display on your website, in marketing materials, and on your products and packaging.
- Link the logo to the FitPlanet Green Pages. We create a listing for your company in either the Business Green Pages or the Athlete Green Pages. The Green Pages are resources for event organizers and athletes to help them make more environmentally responsible purchasing decisions.
- Promotion. FitPlanet promotes our Green Business Partners and the Green Pages in our newsletters and social media throughout the year.
- Annual Review. At the end of the calendar year, we will contact you to update the company information and issue a new logo for the new year.
Sustainability Sponsorship Program
FitPlanet will work with you to align your brand with the greening of an event or a series of events. We coordinate with the event and your company to maximize your exposure before, during and after the event. Your company gets the credit for greening the race and FitPlanet provides the consulting services and onsite support.
For more information on the Green Business Partner Program, the Sustainability Sponsorship Program, and other creative marketing services contact Bruce Rayner, Chief Green Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 508-429-0976.